Hello!

Welcome to The Paperie, the home of handmade embellishments that are made with lots of love!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Embellish it!

Hi Everyone!


I did an album recently to feature my inline skating journey (Yes, at 30 I've finally decided to learn how to skate!) and after a month of endless practising and attending lessons, I can skate!  Whoo!  Before I get too excited about it, here are some photos of my album and journaling:

First page: Start off with some journaling:


Inside pages of my Favourite memory of taking up skating in June:






Notice the cute embellishments??  :)  I have more to show:


My favourite last page (I have a penchant for making the last pages the best to finish off with a bang!)
Yee, yes. You noticed that I've not written on it yet but I will get down to it soon!  Too excited to snap pictures to show all you gals first!

Have a good week ahead. I know it's only Monday but soon it'll be Wed and Friday and the next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment