Hello!

Welcome to The Paperie, the home of handmade embellishments that are made with lots of love!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More on Baby Album!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry for being MIA yesterday!  I was busy at work and rushed home to finish up the album cover for all of you to see!

Here it is (I'll let the pictures do the talking)!!

Album Cover: 


 

Inside pages:






This one of a kind album (I only have 1 for sale!) has a total of 6 pages, inclusive of a Cover page on corrugated paper!  It's ring bound with pretty ribbons on them (as shown in the 1st picture!)

Price: $35 (a very good deal.  Honest.  I used lots of materials in here!)

Contact me or Justina at emailthepaperie@gmail.com if you're interested in buying this album!

Thanks for your continued support and have a blessed week!

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment